Saturday 9 February 2013

…. Nailed it!!

** Warning # This one’s for chicks….
**** If you aren’t warned enough # This one’s about Nail Art…..
There! I believe you got it now… so read on at your own risk….
Let me start by first admitting that I HATE nail art. Okay, fine, I don’t really hate ALL kinds of nail art, just the overtly ugly, jarring ones. I like subtlety – not the same way girls in my parlour say it: “Madam ye popat green aur ferozi pink combo daalo, bahut sattal hai” :P… LOL
Yes, so we were talking nail art, and how much I hate it. I probably tried it once or twice and I’ll say it again… I hated it!! Hahaha…. I made my point, right? I think all the Sindhi women and their obsession for the ugliest nail art has probably ruined it for me.
Yet, there definitely are a few trends I like, and thought of sharing my version of “sattall” with you… here we go….
Love this one - Lovely dull shimmering gold and the ring finger design ~ so precious!

What a perfect one to compliment a huge rock or a humble pearl...

You have to see this twice to even notice the design... So lovely & chic

Shimmer... Shine....

& Some Sparkle!!

Usually dislike blacks, but this is so classy!!!

Pastels are always so beautiful

Peach & Lovely ;)

Okay, I admit this is not subtle, but Chanel is always sophisticated, ain't it?? :)

The ultimate classic & my all time favourite!!

I'm getting these done... soon...  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment