Monday 15 April 2013

.... Shimmer, Shine, Sparkle !!!

Bow-led

Swoo-oo-oon

My D-I-Y Project Inspiration for Xmas 2012

Jodhpur Chronicals

When Beauty meets Grace meets Strength

Birthday Sparkle :):)

Elec - Eclectic

Shimmering & Bubbly

What's not to love about Miu Miu's ?!

The Lavender

And a Glowy Bride......

Skip a heart-beat & bow to these Manolos

Eye-catcher

Rings a Spark

Beats

Cannot miss something so peach and lovely na ;)

So not scared of heights!! Some glitter for the Lady, please.

TLE - Xmas 2012

Shimmery, Shiny & so beautifully Sparkly

SATC Love <3
Ever since Lakme came out with the tagline of "Shimmer, Shine, Sparkle!", it stuck in my head... I fell in love with the words, their ring, and the meanings they carry. These beautiful pictures are my take mostly on glitter and shimmer, 'coz in my opinion, shine and sparkle mean so much more. (strength, intelligence and triumph.... Don't you think?)

A lot of pictures in this post are from my personal archives; some clicked with my phone camera, and some of things that belong to me.... I'll let you figure that part ;)


Have a sparkling week ahead!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment