Sunday 15 September 2013

.... To the One….!


She is my lucky star,
The one who brings me hope and joy, 
She makes me know the rights & wrongs
She's my angel with the most brilliant smile.


A role model, a woman of strength and love,
She inspires me to achieve and learn,
Her eyes are true, her heart so pure,
She’s my sister, and in the world my most dear!


Happy Birthday Kanchan….

You’re the reason for my reason, and the person who’s taught me everything good. 
Thank you for teaching me to give, and making me know how deep emotions can run. I love you for everything you are, for all that you inspire and teach me to be, and for all the love you give to me.

Thank you for existing. It means the world (and more) to me ! :)

Wish you a sparkling year, filled with abundant happiness, sky-high successes, overwhelming love, stronger bonds, and beautiful moments. Love you beyond words, my darling…. You’re God’s best ever gift to me.

A million hugs !!

Your mad li’l sister,

Lavi…

No comments:

Post a Comment