Wednesday 16 October 2013

.... Feels like forever !!

My God, it’s been a month since I last wrote!

A lot has happened over this month – and very good things, I must tell.

Firstly, I’m in love. Yes, head over high-heels, twinkling eyes, smiling all over in love. I’m in love with Formula One (and biased towards Ferrari). Ever since I heard the orgasmic roar of the Ferrari engine, saw the unabashed shine of red, witnessed a few “harmless” crashes and brilliant maneuvers, I felt instant and unbarring love! Then, as luck would have it, I saw the movie Rush. Have you seen it yet? Please go and see it if you haven’t. PLEASE! I think I also have realized the kind of men I incline towards. The Niki Lauda’s of the world. Maybe ‘coz I can hardly be like these brilliant perfectionists or maybe ‘coz they are just so amazingly anal about precision and logic. (I’m a bit surprised he’s not a Scorpion! :P)

*** Source - Instagram

*** Source - Instagram

*** Source - Instagram



Second update is about the yummmmmmmmmy desserts I got to have while travelling last month. Very weird sounding in theory, but genius on the plate and palate! 
So, the first thing that deserves a special mention, and is by far the tastiest thing I’ve ever had, is Matcha Honey Toast
Matcha Honey Toast is basically a dense loaf of bread that is toasted with honey and dolloped with some ice-cream. The most gorgeous part of this dessert is taking your first bite into the luscious warm bread dipped with the cold texture of ice-cream. The medley is heart-winning and I’d lay a bet if you didn’t give out a happy moan! It was absolutely lip-smacking and divine…… (the sheer thought of it makes my mouth water!!!)

The Matcha Honey Toast
... And then the sides are cut and one can dig in... *slurp slurp*

The second and shockingly delicious one was the Red Bean Ice-cream. Now come on (red bean is almost Rajma), Rajma ki ice-cream?! Eeuu. But God be good! This was such a beautiful and enchanting ice-cream. I took the tiniest bite at first, ‘coz hello, it was Rajma! And believe you me, that was the last time my spoon was kind to this tantalizing little devil. Scoop after scoop, my taste-buds just never did tire! I wiped the plate clean and had such a happy child-like glow post it!

Red Bean Ice-cream- such a treat!


Once back, I had an immeasurably happy and satisfying experience at my dance show. I’ve been learning Kathak for some time now, and my spirit is on such a high while on stage. Loved every minute of it and felt so thankful to all the dear ones who came to cheer and make me feel so elated.

One of my favourites!

The Lord of Dance....


….And now, after all this is done with, I’m lying a little sick at home – but with such serenity. It’s been a good last few days.

I’ll be back soon with a very girly post. I’m too happy, and it calls for some girl time ;)..... So long then...



Much love,
L … 

No comments:

Post a Comment