Tuesday 16 July 2013

.... Feels like Thanksgiving...

Such a feeling of elation! When your loved ones show just how happy they are for you. Their pride when you do well, and the look in their eye when they see you achieve! Some people make you feel like home, and the way they care makes you want to do well, just so they can boast and gloat a bit more. It’s like feeling owned, and it’s a beautiful feeling.

These aren’t people who will curse and yell if you fail. They will silently feel helpless for you. They will make sure you never fall again, and they will do a fantastic job in bringing back your confidence. Such are the people that deserve to get the right of owning your heart and soul. The true well-wishers! Those that are protective about you and yet will not challenge your independent streak! Those that want to yell at you for being stupid, and will go right ahead but do it in the nicest possible way. The same ones who’d love telling you “I told you so”, and yet will laugh when they tell you that!!

This blog post isn’t long. It’s just to say Thank You to the lovely bunch of people who silently prayed for me, guided me, told me about their own traumas so I wouldn’t feel alone, and those who had full faith in me, even when I didn’t.

Thank you for pampering me, laughing with me, for not judging me, and for being just the support that I needed.

I feel gifted for having amazing people like you in my life, and yes, a big fat Thank You for making my new start so gifted and fun….. big hug!!

Thank you, all of you, who read these posts, and ping me, or call me to ask what is going on. It means a lot :)

My New Diary, Pen, Coffee-Cup and Wallet
To make me more organized, wiser, more alert, and wayyy richer ;)



Much Love,
Lavi

P.S. It’s now high time I stop sounding sentimental, and put up some nail art type of stuff on the blog… muhahahaha… beware all you pretentious, intelligent ones…… *devil grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment