Tuesday 4 December 2012

Alluring Unknown Territory…..

Thank you for coming in to read (& see) my blog. I’m a first timer in the world of internet blogging – atleast on the creating side. However, I have been reading, and am very addictively hooked on a few blogs, and thought it to be lovely to share some moments and all those amazing, beautiful things nature & man create to make us love much more. Why not, after all, take advantage of this fabulous tool to inspire, learn, and smile some?
Here goes moi first blog…
Well, in my opinion, venturing into new lands and exploring new horizons is such adrenaline dose. Although, I try doing one new thing every day, you know how sometimes it just is impossible to find so many new things and opportunities. Anyway, like blogging happened today, the last few weeks have been all about lipsticks.
This unexplored territory has been rather alluring. Seeing actresses look gorgeous in different lip colors, and models pout their peaches and pinks (lips, guys!), it always fascinated me, but never as much as it has captivated my imagination of late. (Inglot has been a favourite!)
Some gorgeous shades I thought I must share here are:
 Lip color 1:
This one is Inglot’s Slim Gel Lipstick 57, and hello hello! I own it… :D
It’s a gorgeous Hot Pink shade, perfect for oomph at work, and better even with Little Black Dresses, seduction evenings, and also Indian-wear.
It effortlessly lifts up your entire look, and makes you feel very awesome.
Recommended for fair skinned chicas!
Lip Color 2:
Rene swooned and va-va-voomed in this gorgeous glossy lip-color in The Thomas Crown Affair.
So mesmerized I was with this color, that I searched every gloss in the country (and abroad) to find a shade that looked half as enticing on me. (Note: the search still continues).
It’s so pretty, nude-ish, and supple looking; makes me love!!
Do let me know if you know where I could get this delicious creamy looking color.

 Lip Color 3:
Katrina does it so well, doesn’t she? Looks so effortlessly beautiful!
Lip surgery or not, she has the most gorgeous pout, I think. Generally in nude colors, transparent high gloss tones, or subtle pretty pinks, she looks so lovely. Don’t you think?
Dior, M.A.C, and Estee Lauder make some stunning, super glossy (& long lasting) colors.

Lip Color 4:
Ah those scrumptious deep reds!!
Such a sexy, and yet scary color to pull off!
I wear reds VERY rarely, and own only one lipstick of the color. What I would really want next is this stunning deep tone of red. It’s so intense, it makes me marvel at its beauty!!
This color would look lovelier on skins of darker, duskier tones I think. Will post the picture if I find one that does justice to the skin tone & this scorching color; but right now, I’m so dreaming of owning this!!

 Lip Color 5:
Anne Hathaway in this instant mood-lifter movie (Devil Wears Prada) inspired me so much that I actually had got the fringe and also went on to buy M.A.C’s Red – that’s what my shade is called – M.A.C Red. Isn’t that so simple for this luscious color? J
So… figuring out how to wear a red lipstick was quite the task for a newbie-in-the-lipstick-world like me. I googled, you-tubed and questioned all the M.A.C girls on how to perfectly wear it without looking like The Joker (from Dark Knight, if you are that slow :P). Another show-stopper, amongst many, was that some reds (with tinges of orange primarily) make thy teeth look yellow… Ewww, right? Anyway, I did a lot of research, didn’t want to look like Chameli (it’s a high possibility considering my skin color), and found out the correct way of wearing deep colors – you need to wear in slightly inside your lips to make them look un-cakey & un-uber fake.
I loved wearing it, and all the hard-work behind the scenes, I thought, was absolutely worth it. J

 Lip Color 6:
This is definitely on my wish list. I mean HOW?! How can lips look that lustrous, subtle, pink and so femininely beautiful at once?
I’m totally digging this color, and would love to know where I could get this precise shade.
P.S – Just got an update – I could probably hunt for: 3D Effect Lipgloss - Rose Hypothetic 05 SPF 15 and balm action. Sparkly beige pink. Or 3D Effect Lipgloss - Rose Polemic 04
Light sparkly pink. SPF 15 and balm action.



Lip Color 7:
Au natural is such a precious color, don’t you think? I got two such shades – one from M.A.C Limited Edition, and the other is an Inglot (again J).
A free tip your way: You can get this picture effect by applying lip balm in slight quantity and extending it a li’l above your lip line.

That’s it for today. Look forward to knowing your favourites, and also your comments on the blog.
Have a beautiful day ahead ! J







No comments:

Post a Comment