Sunday 30 December 2012

….Apprehensions

Ever wondered how apprehensions are such fabulous ways to test ability.
Battling my own ones, I just joined a gym!! No, it’s not a small thing… it’s the BIGGEST deal. Considering how I have always shied away from the scary, machine-y place they call so coolly a “gym”, I am surprised at myself for even having thought of taking the plunge. Honestly, though, the whole experience has been a lot of fun. With this nervous energy all around me, I finally inaugurated the running shoes I had purchased a while back.
…The sweet pain of sore muscles is delightful. It makes you want to go back again for the next session.
Of course, I did take the real (read ‘joker’) me to the gym; considering how I held on to the tread mill for the love of my dear life, and how I thought I could very smartly cheat under the watchful eye of my trainer but got shamefully caught :P
…On that note, are we ready to make those New Year Resolutions yet? Got a lot of thinking to do there!!!
Meanwhile, I came across some pretty sights as an extension to Christmas, and for a beautiful year ahead!

















 Wish you all an amazing New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. You don't need to gym now, do you? :)

    (This may come across as random, but we were together in school, just in case you're wondering!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me R, I absolutely needed to hit the gym!! Such a tragedy it is... Machines scare me!!
      Anyway, thank you very much for dropping by at my page.
      ....And considering I remember all batch-mates, and most other girls from school, I'd love knowing what "R" stands for :)

      Delete